In what just might be Haverhill’s Culinary event of the season, chefs from Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine will come together at DiBurro’s restaurant to prepare chicken and pork raised at Dogpatch Farm. A Nail To Tail showcase of Mulefoot Pork prepared in various small plates by multiple chefs. The evening will also include a DJ and we hope to be adding a Pop Up Butcher shop as well (details to follow)
Our Chef Line up is:
- Jethro Loichle/Massimo’s, Portsmouth, NH
- Nick Duetmeyer/Post 390, Boston
- Rob Martin/ 1652, York, ME
- Jeremy Glover/Raleigh, Portsmouth, NH
- Evan Hennesey/Stages, Dover, NH
- Brian Young/Cultivar, Boston, MA
According to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention:
- Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the US
- 44,193 Americans die by suicide each year.
- The annual age-adjusted suicide rate is 13.26 per 100,000individuals.
- Men die by suicide 3.5x more often than women.
- On average, there are 121 suicides per day.
- White males accounted for 7 of 10 suicides in 2015.
- Firearms account for almost 50% of all suicides.
- The rate of suicide is highest in middle age — white men in particular.